Morningside Pharmaceuticals Ltd
Morningside Pharmaceuticals Ltd has supplied quality pharmaceuticals and medical device products for over 20 years.
Founded in the United Kingdom in 1991, we recognised the global need for quality, yet affordable, healthcare products and we have developed the Morningside Pharmaceuticals brand around our mission statement:
“Making quality healthcare an affordable and accessible reality throughout the world.”
We constantly strive to provide safe, cost effective healthcare to improve the standard of living in the UK and the many international markets we serve. Our aim throughout is customer satisfaction, achieved through our core values of Quality, Affordability, Customer Care, Choice, Accessibility, Partnership, Responsibility.
Our growing UK business already supplies an extensive range of Morningside MHRA licensed generic medicines into NHS Trusts, wholesalers and pharmacies.
We have successfully worked in over 80 countries delivering pharmaceuticals, medical devices, hospital consumables and diagnostic tests.
Wherever we work, our customers enjoy quality without compromise thanks to the efforts of our highly customer focused, efficient and dedicated team of multilingual professionals.
Our customer base includes:
For UK and EU markets:
- NHS, private health, wholesalers, clinics and pharmacies
For International markets:
- Aid sector – UN agencies, Non-Governmental Organisations (NGOs), Charities
- Public sector – Ministries of Health
- Private sector – importers, wholesalers, hospitals and retailers
Our product range incorporates:
- Morningside UK licensed medicines
- Morningside generic drugs for international markets
- Medical devices and diagnostics for international markets
- Health kits
- Hospital consumables, furniture and equipment
Why Choose Morningside:
- Customer satisfaction first
- Competitive pricing
- Quality Assurance backed by internationally recognised accreditations
- Tailored orders to suit the requirements of each customer
- Specialist healthcare UK distribution and international logistics